– walking around naked in your own house when you are all alone.
– riding a bicycle down a long hill.
– when a child laughs.
– knowing deep down that you made a difference in someone’s life.
– a big hug from a good friend.
– having those friends, where every minute with them is spent with a smile and a laugh.
– when that special person appreciates all your efforts and thanks you with a deep kiss.
– that moment when the people you love,unexpectedly smiles at something you did.
I got these from an old notebook. Had some digging-into-the-past event today and I can’t stop laughing at the things I have written or drawn before. And these, “what money cannot buy” is what I like best. I hope you could come up with something too. 🙂
Oh God I love this day.