What are my Television Shows? Well, first of all : “HA. HA. HA.” Can I just say ” Our Television went broke ” ? or ” We do not have any of that kind ” ? L.O.L.! Just kidding! But hey! I don’t watch that much T.V. these days and I don’t even remember when was the last time I watched Television Shows! HA.HA.HA. MAybe I’ll just list the ones I really loved decades ago? I think I’ll share FIVE of them. 🙂
Here we go:
01. The Ellen Show. Ellen DeGeneres. Not much reason for it being one of my faves. It’s just that I love her sense of humor. Oh and it’s the one show I can really gather too much information on someone, you know. hehehe.
02. Grey’s Anatomy. Medicine and too much drama. Love it. It’s an all-time favorite. Now I think I would buy the complete season and watch it all over again. You’ll learn a lot about life and it’s really touching. I recommend you to watch it. hihihi.
03. Gossip Girl. It’s a romantic, full of drama, teenage series. It also includes fashion, social class, and a lot more. Another one for living life to the fullest. HAHAHA. 🙂
04. C.S.I. New York. Action. I love it for that. The thrills, the drama, the sequence, the totality of it. Nothing more, nothing less.
05. Glee. Last but not the least, Glee. I am looking forward to the complete series of Season Three. hihihi. I love the music and the cast! 🙂